Skip to main content

Complaint Form

If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you wish to file a complaint against a civilian, please call the UCSD PD non-emergency line at (858) 534–4357 or view their reporting crime page.

This form is intended for people who wish to file a complaint against a UC San Diego Police Officer(s) for misconduct and who seek formal responses from the independent Police Accountability Board. 

Please follow this link to complete the complaint form. Once this form is completed and signed, email it to